£30,000 - £35,000
19 days ago
Our client is a leading advertising network in the film, children’s & videogame market. They exclusively work with a number of leading publishers & brands across desktop, mobile, tablet, on console and in-game advertising.
They’re hiring for an Account Manager with great organisational skills to manage their day to day relationships. If you’re interested in the online entertainment space and have account management experience, then get in touch.
- Develop a strong understanding of the current display market including both direct publishers buys and programmatic / real time bidding.
- Run daily reports and perform daily checks to ensure campaigns are on track and meeting campaign goals.
- Generate and analyse reports for both internal and external use.
- Build, monitor and optimise in-house campaigns delivered via a Demand Side Platform.
- Day-to-day management of the display programs including oversight of targeting, recommendations, execution details, pricing and budgets.
- Technical campaign troubleshooting using analytical tools to provide and implement recommendation plans.
- 6-18 months in a Client Servies, Account management, Ad Ops or campaign management role
- Experience in different advertising technology platforms and the digital ecoystem
- Understanding of paid media/digital overall
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success.
- You will have strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation.
- Must be able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- You are capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- You will have a good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most constructive client relationships
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be a UK resident or work permit holder
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox