£28,000 - £33,000
3 months ago
Our client is a leading ad tech business based in Old Street that is hiring for a Programmatic Account Manager to look a patch of assigned clients. Working very closely with the Account Director on top tier account and being tasked with retention, growth and ensuring that they delivery maximum value to their key clients
- The primary objective of this role is to provide data, insights and actionable advice to your portfolio of accounts in order to increase the associated commercial value.
- Act as the primary contact for all of your accounts and proactively develop relations with all account stakeholders to achieve client development and retention targets e.g. you should aim to retain every client in your portfolio
- To ensure your accounts are fully aware of and engaged in their full offering via phone calls, meetings & networking. Compile regular bespoke presentations and reports to enable clients to review the impact on their business
- Research and analyse client activities and the client’s needs in order to identify optimization and account growth opportunities
- Identify and resolve all client issues with or without the help of your immediate team and colleagues in other departments.
- Minimize any financial queries or invoicing issues associated with your portfolio
- Ensure a strong working relation with all internal departments and stakeholders associated with your portfolio so that you can deliver a professional service to the client
- minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a digital/ e-commerce/ client services environment
- Knowledge of display advertising and retargeting
- Ideally knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Experience of upselling/ pitching to existing clients
- Genuine interest / experience in the digital and e-commerce industries with a commitment to develop industry knowledge
- Commercially astute and confident in developing relations that lead to positive commercial outcomes
- Commitment to building your professional profile across your client portfolio and more widely across the industry (networking, social media etc.)
- As a client-facing member of staff you will always be presentable, ready to meet with clients at very short notice
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here