£30000 - £45000 per annum + + Bonus
3 months ago
Our client is a new advertising platform and they're hiring for an Account Manager to manager their key relationships with advertisers & agencies. The business was built with the purpose of making it easier for advertisers to connect with their audiences. They're a joint venture between some of the biggest publishers in the UK and this gives them a massive reach to 95% of the UK population
The business is relatively new however they have already brought in a stellar team so the Account Manager will have the opportunity to work alongside industry leading people.
The account management function sits within the Ad Operations team and supports the sales team. The role is suited to someone from a digital background at a Media Owner, Agency, Client or Publisher.
As an Account Manager you will be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, acting as the conduit between the Sales and Operations functions. However, most importantly you'll act as the main day-to-day contact for their clients once campaigns have been booked, providing the highest possible standards in terms of customer service
* Building and maintaining strong relationships and evangelising the clients proposition within your list of agencies, including regular face to face meetings and presentations
* Working the Sales team, and externally with their clients, pre-campaign to ensure campaigns are set up to succeed. Obtaining a full understanding of what has been sold, what the 'measurement of success is', along with campaign benchmarks, and recording this information in a campaign checklist.
* Making sure campaigns which are set up with knowledge of any 3rd party vendors or technology being used are flagged to Ops, along with pixels and getting the required daily reports in place
* Confirming to clients that campaigns have gone live by providing confirmation screen-grabs in a timely fashion, in accordance with our SLA
* Liaising regularly with clients through the lifecycle of their campaigns to deliver campaign updates, including performance insights, optimisation feedback and suggestions for increasing budgets - where applicable
* Seeking continual feedback on how we're performing and any benchmarks versus other partners on the plan, then providing this information to Operations
* Creating and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews for key clients, whilst adhering to the SLA
* Working with Data, Operations and Sales to put together proactive insights and research to secure re-bookings and up-weights
- A proven track record in online campaign management and/or account management
- Experience working directly with Media Agencies or Advertisers
- An interest in Digital Technology and Advertising
- The ability to be both highly creative and highly analytical at once
- Extremely effective organisation and time management skills
- Be a confident, knowledgeable and engaging presenter
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading and technology, along with the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to all audiences
- Experience of Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.