£32,000 - £38,000
4 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2016 they continued to be commended across the industry with 44 awards including IPA’s Effectiveness Network of the Year, Ad Week’s Global Media Agency of the Year and as M&M’s Agency Network of the Year.
With a team of around 360 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This role is for an opportunity within a specialist dedicated client team for a huge household name in Media & Entertainment, working on the Acquisition side of their business. This client is one of the Top 10 spenders in the UK, with a large proportion being spent on Acquisition marketing. All activity is managed out of this specialist client team, a bespoke unit created to meet the specific requirements of the client. As a result, this role offers a rare opportunity to work within a fully integrated team, where specialists across all disciplines (on and offline) sit together in one team.
- You will be responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and analysis of all Acquisition campaigns.
- Sitting in a highly integrated team you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships and running the day-to-day account.
- Alongside these teams sit a number of specialist teams which feed into planning.
- This role sits in the offline acquisition planning team, but you will be required to work closely with the online team as well as a variety of departments within the agency for the overall running of the account, including client requests, market and competitive updates, finance, income and measurement.
- Due to the size of the account, there is unparalleled opportunity to work with a huge number of specialists within the agency, with many different teams having retained time on the account. A typical day could involve anything from an ideas session through to some econometrics working session with our marketing science team.
- Detailed knowledge of all media channels and how they work together or can complement each other
- Good understanding of measurement and analytics techniques, to inform campaign evaluation
- Able to collate and curate detailed insights from multiple sources in order to fuel planning and strategy
- Able to translate strategies into plans and with clear thought process showing how each channel fits within the strategies
- Develop strong relationships with key media partners and internal SBU’s and having a point of view on their areas of specialism
- Managing output of more junior employees and supporting their development
- Strong knowledge of Planning tools- Addynamix, DDS, TGI e-Telmar etc
- Great communication skills & strong working relationships with peers in digital, investment, external agencies and clients to deliver integrated plans
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary