£32,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This role is for an opportunity within a specialist dedicated client team for a new client won by the agency at the beginning of 2018. This client is the worlds number one small business solution who are relatively new to the UK market and rapidly gaining market share with the help of this team.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work closely with the new clients as they re-invent their marketing strategy to maximise impact across brand, message, creative and media spend. Within the client team you will be a key point of contact and your remit will be to foster excellent relationships, deliver great work and to understand their brand, business, sector, performance and KPIs.
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong background in performance planning, but also experience of planning brand campaigns at scale too. A strong knowledge of the digital landscape is key as this is a digital-first solution and the client is therefore very much at the forefront of technological developments.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all media channels and how they work together or can complement each other, from print, digital to social and search.
- Have a good understanding of measurement and analytics techniques, to inform campaign evaluation
- Collate and curate detailed insights from multiple sources in order to fuel planning and strategy
- Translate strategies into plans and with clear thought process showing how each channel fits within the strategies
- Develop strong relationships with key media partners and internal SBU’s and having a point of view on their areas of specialist
- Manage output of more junior employees and supporting their development
- Have a strong knowledge of Planning tools - Addynamix, DDS, TGI e-Telmar etc
- Have great communication skills & strong working relationships with peers in digital and specialist divisions, investment, external agencies and clients to deliver integrated plans
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.