£32,000 - £38,000
about 1 month ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This role is for an opportunity within a specialist dedicated client team for a group of clients within the public sector focused around Social Responsibility. This is a great opportunity to work with clients whose goal is about making a real difference to society and affecting positive change. The work you will focus on is based around behavior change and strategically focused media planning.
Working in the client team you will work alongside your digital counter parts in a truly integrated fashion as well as the creative agency. You will be the first point of contact for you client and seen as an extension to their marketing teams. In addition you will work with almost every internal department for all activation therefore you will focus on pure planning & strategy.
- Help deliver strategic, insight led campaigns that require the application of sound channel planning.
- Confidence and the ability to lead on briefs and handle management of a number of different tasks at the same time, across multiple categories as above.
- Required to develop strong, lasting relationships across client team structures, supporting the Client Account Director in ensuring best in class servicing in 2018.
- Hold strong relationships with other agency partners, specifically working closely with the creative agencies to create aligned planning recommendations across the board.
- Delivering insight led campaign reviews, and ensuring learnings are reflected in the evolution of campaigns.
- Coach, mentor and develop younger members of the Client Team in their growth, including a client team graduate.
- Detailed knowledge of all ATL media channels and how they work together to build a holistic campaign approach.
- Ability to use industry planning tools and apply insights gained from them to plan effective behaviour change campaigns.
- Strategically strong, ideally with experience in behaviour change or public advisory campaigns.
- Ability to work well with data, initiating and managing campaign performance forecasting.
- Good understanding of a client’s category, as well as business objectives, using this information to inform recommendations and new ideas.
- Have a confident and enthusiastic approach to client management, ensuring best in class relationships with our clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox