7 months ago
The role will be working for a strategic creative agency where you will be involved in improving their client service capacity.
They are a small agency who are growing quickly, you will be working on some huge Fintech clients, so some experience within the Fintech/Tech industry is paramount.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, acting as the first point of contact for questions and requests
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, often through regular face-to-face
- contact and meetings
- Gain your clients’ trust by delivering an exceptional client service, add value and
- demonstrate your strategic skills by challenging briefs and identifying
- Challenge work in a constructive way, put your clients’ hat on and check the
- produced work is on-brief.
- Have an opinion (not based on personal but business beliefs)/play devil’s advocate. Always wonder how the work could be better, challenge strategies and insights/discuss ideas and executions
- Ensure all client projects are delivered on time, on-brief, on-proposal and on budget
- Identify hierarchy and new client relationships within their organisation > new opportunities
- Manage a budget and achieve set quarterly targets
- Manage the account executive(s)
- Help the Account Director set your accounts strategy, from short-to-medium term, and execute it
- Minimum of two-to-three years' experience working within an agency
- Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Be an excellent active listener, able to understand clients’ needs and issues
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests
- Be able to give constructive feedback and add value to planning and creative
- work to ensure better client outcomes
- Ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking
- approval of any changes
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manger – Creative & Tech
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason