£35,000 - £50,000 base + 10-13% bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
This tech develops online sales by managing global marketplace sales for retailers and driving traffic through performance marketing. The platform means any manufacturer or retailer can sell into any online marketplace and manage it on one platform. It’s powered by paid search, social, display, comparison sites, affiliates and retargeting which means firms can find even more consumers online.
They’re market leaders in this space with many resources when it comes to onboarding and tech. They continue to grow as ecommerce keeps on growing and innovating, they’ve also developed a great culture to foster personal development where you will be able to build upon your skills and become a thought leader.
It’s an account manager role where you will be very much acting as a consultant rather than pushing other products.
- Working closely with the client to make sure they are getting the most out of the platform and are generating a lot of revenue
- Consult the client on opening new regions and territories
- Manage renewals and cross/up sell
- Working closely with the onboarding and technical teams to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Build multiple relationships with your clients ensuring there is no risk of the platform being dropped
- Discuss and pitch new updates to the platform
- Attend events, create discussions and become a thought leader in the ecommerce space
- At least 2 years in a customer facing role in a B2B environment including customer services, client services, account management, inside sales & business development
- In your current role being very active with customers such as managing expectations, selling or firefighting issues
- Must have experience within ecommerce, affiliate marketing, marketing tech or ad tech, also you must have experience within SaaS
- Experience working with UK clients is a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox