20 days ago
My client is a leading global Media Agency who target one of the fastest growing markets in the world. My client are a data and technology focussed company who use their own DSP to help marketers target the right audience at the right moment. My client is a fast growing Media Agency with over 600 employees worldwide and offices across the globe.
The core focus of the role is to support the UK sales team with all aspects of campaign management, you will be responsible for the Reporting, Optimisation and Delivery of all campaigns. The role involves:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to manage campaign delivery.
- Supply campaign recommendations and discuss these with clients.
- Manage campaign renewals and growth in campaign budgets.
- Work closely with in-house ad-ops team on campaign implementation and troubleshooting any technical issues.
- Work with agencies and clients by providing pre-campaign support on markets, campaign tracking and any additional campaign support.
- Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve campaign performance, and assist the sales team to grow campaigns through results and trusted relationships.
- Sales support for the EMEA team which includes proposals, powerpoint decks and insights.
- Working with internal stakeholders and collate information to support proposals and insights.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Digital Advertising industry.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Knowledge in Programmatic advertising.
- Open-minded, intuitive and creative
- Organisational skills are a must.
- Good Communicator.
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Worked in an ad tech platform previously.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amy Edwards.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox