6 months ago
Our client is a leading ad tech business carving out a niche market within the ad tech industry. They engage audiences through partnering with major brands, DSP’s, agencies, platforms, publishers & trading desks. Our client is looking for an Account Manager to manage a dedicated portfolio of clients.
- Responsibility for day-day client service of existing clients. The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the on-going day-day servicing of a dedicated portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will act as the main contact for all operational and administrative services.
- Manage an effective meetings schedule to ensure client satisfaction which will include training, technical hand holding, status meetings and contract renewal
- Help build the range of sales collateral to ensure that processes and success are well documented
- Manage the data to provide insights and solutions to the sales effort
- Campaign performance feedback to the team and customers, agreed with sales and deployed on a regular basis
- Quarterly review and planning meetings
- A good technical awareness of the Grapeshot range of products to understand commercial opportunities
- 3-4 years client-facing experience with an online advertising agency or ad network in a Client Services or Account Management role
- Proven manager of publisher/agency relationships
- Strong working knowledge of online advertising, ad serving processes, and technology
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Skilled in Excel (especially pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Additional languages (French, German especially) an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile herehttps://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/rebecca-rankin