€30,000 - €35,000
3 months ago
The company are a fully managed Mobile Ad tech solution for mobile brands, providing the way to facilitate mobile media buying AND inventory monetization. They have grown to 140 employees worldwide with 12 offices, and they are looking for an account manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing key account and working closely with clients to
You will have the chance to work with top companies such as Amazon and King as part of a vibrant and agile start up feel, with big industry name backing! Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the company’s offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and.
- Will work on the advertiser side
- Coordinate all pre-launch executions, including set-up of account/campaign, preparation of research studies, etc.
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, assets, and tracking tags/links
- Prepare reporting for clients.
- Previous experience in managing and optimizing campaigns and account management – a must.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile industry.
- A passion for technology and the drive to work in a start-up environment.
- High level of English: Speaking and writing is a must
- German proficiency – an advantage.
- Proven problem solver with a make it happen attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]