3 months ago
As part of one of the world’s largest and most innovative agency networks, with over 140 offices across more than 50 countries, this agency is highly awarded as a result of its ambition to be the most progressive agency in the UK. This client has large budgets and has regular releases throughout the year, with creative, forward-thinking campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone confident and knowledgeable, as their employees are ambitious and proactive in their careers. They are looking for someone passionate about publishing who will be creative in their planning and buying approach and will drive the team forward.
- Leading on the planning and buying of print media on client accounts, and some digital media.
- Responsible for encouraging spend with preferred partners and helping the team hit commitment targets for both print and digital. Building relationships with publishers and ad tech vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring internal digital publishing processes are adhered to; briefing campaign management, ad serving, reporting, ad verification etc.
- Collaboration with Campaign Management to ensure weekly monitoring and chasing of campaign delivery, providing regular feedback to the Client team
- Effectively coach more junior members of the team and identifying better ways of working. Proactively take responsibility for managing upwards, keeping line manager up to date with any issues and asking for help as required
- You will be Able to use and interpret both print and digital related research and reporting tools effectively (e.g. ABC, NRS, Comscore, Touchpoints, TGI, Facebook Audience Insights, etc.)
- You will be an active ambassador of the role of both publishing and digital display, their function, key communication benefits and role in the general media landscape.
- You will be able to write clear briefs and communicate them effectively to suppliers.
- You will be able to write and deliver presentations internally and externally, delivering presentations with a strong narrative.
- You will be highly organised, being able to manage a number of tasks at any one time, whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here