£40,000 plus 15% bonus
5 months ago
My client is a leading Social Data Intelligence Technology company who produce one of the industries best Social Listening tools. They allow their clients to monitor, analyse and leverage their Social media to draw actionable insights.
Analysing more than 200 million posts per day, from over 300 million sources and in 61 languages, they have an incredible resource for their clients.
Growing from only 2 people to now over 225 in just ten years, they have achieved some incredible things since they started and are very much continuing to hugely grow. Joining at this stage will give you access to some incredible clients and training, whilst still being part of a growing start-up environment.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, mostly in retail and FMCG.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Up-sell services to clients as well as resign contracts of existing clients.
- Oversee and mentor a junior member of the team
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work closely with the sales team on new business.
- You will have at least 1 years experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or Tech Support role with clients.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
- Competitive bonus scheme
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here