£28,000 - £32,000
8 months ago
Our client is a leading Media Agency and the purpose of this role is to support the Senior Account Manager / Account Directors in planning and account management, helping to manage account executives and monitor their workload as well as be part of their individual growth.
The Account Manager creates the opportunity for strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully and is responsible for the day to day activities of programmatic campaigns
- Support Account Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs,
- Executes these solutions through the communications planning process,
- Partners with the Global Head of Account Management by supporting tactical needs to achieve and surpass KPIs and revenue targets,
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to deliver on strategy and KPIs,
- Project manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget,
- Reviews plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working,
- Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs e.g. service PRF and accurately tracks costs,
- Acts as ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control,
- Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed,
- Oversees and is responsible for processes to ensure smooth financial operations, including monthly billing processes,
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients; Sets example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends,
- Educates clients in audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying
- Oversees but does not line manage the Account Coordinators who support on selected accounts.
- Strong commercial skills,
- Ability to analyse, simplify and present data back to stakeholders with confidence,
- Ability to demonstrating what the meaning of data means and we can act based upon it,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within Digital Media/Programmatic,
- Excellent account, project management and problem-solving skills,
- Exceptional client servicing capacity,
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions,
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines,
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships,
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here