City of London, London
£35000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
3 - 6 Months
Ad Operations Manager - Technology Client - (£35,000 - £50,000 pro rata dependent on experience)
This role sits in a fairly new business within one of the leading tech companies in the world. This particular business focuses on ads being served on on demand TV. They have been redefining the landscape and thinking of more ways to monetise technology, serving ads to people based on their consumer behaviour. This is a rapidly expanding area of display advertising and of critical importance to the wider company. Already boasting a huge roster of well known clients, they are helping consumers discover relevant content, whilst providing advertisers the opportunity to really amplify their brand with a targeted audience. This role is the first Ad Ops hire for the EU, so will give you the opportunity to really shape and define the companies ad ops offering!
- First Ad Ops hire in the EU - with longer term view to expand team.
- Create & manage ad campaigns using the companies bespoke ad server
- Work closely with the central ad ops team in Montreal (occasional travel involved!)
- Targeting strategy & best practice
- Client reporting
- 2 - 5 years Ad Ops experience
- Very strong communication skills
- VOD background would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of the programmatic landscape - SSP's, DSP's, DMP integration etc.
- Any European languages spoken beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox