£28,000 - £32,000
3 months ago
My client is a leading ad network for has sole ownership of one of the world's biggest eCommerce and media owner businesses. My client is looking for an ad operations executive who has a positive attitude, an eye for problem solving and good communication skills. Promote a proactive attitude towards sales and campaign optimisation.
- Taking ownership of all campaigns across their main publisher's website
- Consistently monitor the delivery of campaigns and ensure ad ops are delivering 95% of the time
- balance with optimum revenue performance for eBay.
- Optimise the campaigns to increase revenue generated
- Work closely with internal sales teams and account managers
- Fix any technical issues that arise, along with resolving reporting discrepancies
- 1 to 2 years of Ad Operations experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting, along with ad serving using DFP
- Expertise in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong knowledge of ad operations and digital media, with an eagerness to learn
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of HTML, Flash and debugging ClickTag
- In addition, a good base knowledge of third party tag providers such as DFA, Atlas & FlashTalking
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here