12 days ago
Our client is a digital marketing technology company that enables advertisers to create, activate, measure and optimise brilliant brand campaigns at scale.
Our client cares about and invests in an open and long-term approach, enabling partners to work together through integration with their own systems of choice, or via our platform whether as a self-serve solution, or a fully managed service.
The brand was founded in London in 2008 and employs more than 40 brilliant people.
- Fantastic entry level opportunity for a candidate looking to get a foot in the door of an international ad tech brand.
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to be trained up in a successful team & make a real impact from day 1.
- Pull reports for all activity and share with the appropriate client as per requests from the Client Success team
- Support the Client Success team and identify additional insights that can be included within reports
- Action additional requests such as screen grabs on an ad hoc basis
- Provide the Commercial and Client Success teams with up to date benchmarks on a monthly basis
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organised, detail orientated and highly focused
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Second European language would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills (Particularly Excel)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox