£30,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
Our Client, are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. Our clients are now over 1000 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London and over 24 million players enjoy their 258 games.
- Represent the ad operations team as the technical consultant for all ad serving tasks and projects internally, acting as the ad tech champion and Own the setup, optimisation and overall delivery management of all ad campaigns, maintaining open dialogue with relevant internal/external stakeholders on progress and performance
- Daily review and optimisation of campaign trafficking across all products ensuring pacing remains on track and performance in line with expectations
- Ongoing analysis of global traffic across all mobile and desktop products, measuring trends and providing relevant insight internally and to clients
- Create custom advertiser reports providing updates on campaign performance and trends. Additionally, produce advertising reports and analysis to present internally demonstrating insight into product and ad format performance fueling further sales opportunities
- Act as the ad technology champion for the business, remaining at the forefront of developments in ad tech to ensure that the ad proposition remains credible, relevant and innovative
- Sourcing new ad formats for sales to pitch to clients, providing incremental revenue generating opportunities
- Support the Head of Ad Operations in introducing and managing new ad technology partnerships, including with SSPs, DMPs, CDPs and consumer ad sales houses
- Work closely with the technology and products teams to ensure the smooth deployment of new ad technology and troubleshoot any operational challenges
- Minimum 6 months ad trafficking/ops experience and a passion for all things ad tech
- Diligent, hardworking and keen to learn in a fast-paced business
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- A big sports enthusiast!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here