£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a digital marketing technology company that enables advertisers to create, activate, measure and optimise brilliant brand campaigns at scale.
Our client cares about and invests in an open and long-term approach, enabling partners to work together through integration with their own systems of choice, or via our platform whether as a self-serve solution, or a fully managed service.
The brand was founded in London in 2008 and employs more than 40 brilliant people.
- Fantastic entry level opportunity for a candidate looking to get a foot in the door of an international ad tech brand.
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to be trained up in a successful team & make a real impact from day 1.
- Pull reports for all activity and share with the appropriate client as per requests from the Client Success team
- Support the Client Success team and identify additional insights that can be included within reports
- Action additional requests such as screen grabs on an ad hoc basis
- Provide the Commercial and Client Success teams with up to date benchmarks on a monthly basis
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organised, detail orientated and highly focused
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Second European language would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills (Particularly Excel)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox