5 months ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands.. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits.
Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
- The Campaign Management Associate Director will be responsible for all aspects of a major client. digital display campaign activation, operations, and analysis. From pre-launch to highly-focused campaign management inflight optimisations and beyond towards campaign wrap-ups/end of campaign reports.
- Your role will help lead the collaboration of the client’s digital media plans, ensuring timely launches, managing the team to deliver thorough campaign execution and producing insightful wrap-up reports and commentary.
- As the Campaign Management Associate Director, you will work with the Head of Campaign Management, constantly driving Innovation, operational success and deliverable efficiencies for the client. You will fulfil these requirements, ensuring we guarantee all SLA’s and targets through comprehensible project management of multiple campaigns.
- Hold responsibility for leading the use of data in developing insight and drive campaign planning and execution, including the education of the agency of the Campaign Management department.
- Lead all Campaign Management client communication, building up trust with your team, the wider company and client, to showcase your skills and knowledge.
- You will coach, mentor and support both direct team; consisting of a Manager and two graduates, but also the wider agency.
- In depth ad operations and campaign management experience, a strong knowledge of industry norms and best practice
- Comprehensive buy side operations experience including both direct and programmatic channels, adservers (especially DCM), creative platforms, and analytics/tracking solutions
- Experience working with and optimising against viewability and brand safe metrics from vendors like Moat, IAS and Doubleverify.
- Experience in managing a team and the ability to organise, prioritise and delegate work as appropriate
- Creative thinker and problem solver with an analytic mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot tags, set ups and discrepancies using a tools such as http proxies like Charles, browser developer console, etc
- A fast learning self-starter who is keen to keep up with cutting edge trends
- Familiarity with mobile advertising concepts and requirements
- Excellent data analysis skills and advanced proficiency in Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here