City of London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
7 days ago
Our new age Agency side Client is looking for a passionate and excellent Ad Operations Manager to take the lead of a collaborative and brilliant team. They are pioneering how brands and people interact in an increasingly addressable world. Our client pride themselves on being a data-informed marketing agency delivering innovative marketing solutions.
- Oversee the overall Campaign Management process
- Ensure Financial consistency across the entire campaign
- Foster relationships with Google, 3rd Party vendors, contractors, and internal teams to successfully leverage offerings.
- Implementation of client site tagging and tracking - working with tech teams at client offices and adservers
- Manage work-flow between all stakeholders, internally and externally
- Implement new processes and products as needed
- Be responsible for the QA and adoption of measurement taxonomy across digital channels
We're looking for someone who is as passionate and collaborative who can bring:
- A proven background in Ad ops and team leadership as well as thought leadership in this area
- Excellent knowledge of DCM and other ad serving technologies
- The ability to make the complex simple for a wide range of audiences
- A passion for exploring data and turning it into meaningful and exciting insights
- An ability to win clients over with your presentation style
- Familiar with project management and management skills
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox