£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global broadcaster that has been at the front of news reporting for over 30 years.
Their audiences reach over 2 billion people globally across 150+ countries. They're hiring for an Ad Operations Specialist to join their Global Ad Operations Team which is currently around 15 people strong.
They're looking for someone who has experience within an ad-server either from a publisher or an agency. You will be booking and trafficking campaigns from end to end and working very closely with the digital sales team.
· Traffic and manage all digital campaigns including trafficking and weekly reporting
· Taking ownership of all campaigns across their brands
· Consistently monitor the delivery of campaigns and ensure ad ops are delivering towards their client KPI's
· Optimise the campaigns to increase revenue generated
· Work closely with internal sales teams and account managers
· Fix any technical issues that arise, along with resolving reporting discrepancies
· 1 to 2 years of Ad Operations experience.
· Experience in troubleshooting, along with ad serving using DFP (Google Ad Manager)
· Expertise in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Strong knowledge of ad operations and digital media, with an eagerness to learn
· Good customer service skills
· Knowledge of HTML, Flash and debugging ClickTag
· In addition, a good base knowledge of third party tag providers such as DFA, Atlas & FlashTalking
· Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Managing Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox