£45,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
Our client is responsible for a large number of global and regional client’s media activity. They are increasingly involved in ensuring that all digital activity is delivered following not only overall best practise guidelines, but also with complex and detailed processes and rules.
They require an experienced candidate with a high level of understanding of the ad-ops and adserving environment to not only devise and support these processes, but also to ensure that these are being observed throughout their EMEA network and beyond. In addition, the role will require that standards and processes are followed across all media plan activity, including following naming conventions, timings and use of specific tools.
This role would be ideally best suited to someone who has spent time in ad ops on large scale campaigns on multiple ad-servers across EMEA, and who is now looking to take that experience into a wider role.
- Work with Global, Regional and local teams to ensure that client guidelines, processes and best practise rules are being followed.
- Work with digital teams on raising practical skills on trafficking, tag management, reporting, creative QA.
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately and in a timely fashion from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the display team and relevant parties (such as creative & web agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics e.g. via automated processed, deployment of new technologies.
- Manage workflow - devise processes and manage team so that day to day trafficking duties are carried out to the highest standard.
- Ensure that agreed service level agreements on trafficking, tag and campaign management are being observed throughout our clients network across major client accounts.
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Three year’s online experience, working for a media buying agency or ad operations network.
- Strong trouble shooting skills across direct and programmatic buying in display, video, mobile, apps.
- An excellent theoretical and practical understanding of Ad Tech covering the entire display / programmatic buying ecosystem.
- Ability to provide technical solutions to multi-channel tracking with an understanding of de-duplication, cross channel reporting and attribution.
- A strong awareness of ad-serving technologies across EMEA with an understanding of EU legislation.
- Strong working knowledge of the Doubleclick stack (DCM, DBM, Google Analytics, DS, GTM, Adwords).
- Working knowledge of other ad servers such as: Sizmek, Gemius, and Adform.
- Knowledge of tag management platforms (GTM, Tealium/Audience Stream, Bright Tag, Qubit).
- A good working knowledge of data management platforms (Adobe, GAC360).
- Experience with data integration using CRM or SaaS platforms is desirable but, not essential.
- Ability to confidently convey complex and technical specifications and capabilities to a varied of audience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here