7 months ago
My client are a leading Global Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world. My client are based in Central London with offices throughout the US, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, along with Europe.
My client effectively utilises consumer insight and analysis to better target potential customers. They offer over 100 clients worldwide the chance to serve advertisements across media owners programmatically, as well as across display, video, mobile and tablet.
As the Ad Ops specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Executing and running campaigns through DCM.
- Execute creation of HTML/js tags for adservers using Doubleclick, Sizmek, Atlas, Flashtalking etc.
- Implementation of 3rd parties technology.
- Thorough communication of advertising instructions between the Agency and Web sites.
- Troubleshooting where necessary and administrating discrepancy investigations post campaigns.
As the Ad Ops Specialist you should have;
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Sense of procedure within a corporate environment
It is also ideal for you to have prior experience and a good understanding of;
- A range of Adservers including but not exclusive to DCM and Sizmek.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of the process of trafficking.
- Previous experience in a Trafficking role. (1-2 years at least).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager; Digital Media Operations UK
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.