2 months ago
I am currently looking for an AEM Content Editor to join a Global Advertising agency based in Central London where you will support the existing Content Manager on day to day requests working for a huge luxury client in the automotive space. It is a must that you will be proficient in AEM.
- Owning Content management with very little oversight
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams, and being part of an agile scrum team and working with an experienced Scrum Master.
- Comfortable with selecting templates, react components and modules, adding content (copy, images, video, carousels, metadata, making template/module, page layout recommendations, doesn't require too much micromanagement)
- QA - Ensuring all content makes sense, no grammatical errors, no visual anomalies
- Will be based offsite for 2-3 days a week in Southbank, main office Carnaby street oxford street
- Will report to Lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead and AD
- Must have experience using Adobe AEM
- Automotive experience desirable
- Agency experience
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language – articulate
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here