6 months ago
The digital experience is at the heart of the relationship between the Company’s brands and their customers. The company aims to offer their customers the best technology for their digital interaction with their brands, be it through a computer, a mobile phone, a tablet or new / emerging technologies.
Their digital ambition is to create a single ‘best in class’ global digital platform for all brands and deploy it for every region and market globally (more than 170 digital sites for 100 markets).
As the Adobe Lead, you will prepare the strategy and roadmap for all Adobe Marketing Cloud products providing technical guidance to the market and the global Digital team. You will be required to work collaboratively with different teams across the organisation; building and enhancing strong relationships with various stakeholders across the globe; working with a diverse and multi-cultural team; and proactively overseeing, enabling seamless Adobe updates, upgrades etc. This will enable a best in class digital marketing service for the markets.
In consultation with the Global Digital leadership team, build and evolve the future strategy and roadmap for Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximise long term value / benefit to the company, and to ensure cohesion and integration across the Marketing cloud products
Validation / assurance of the technical architecture and design of customer experience applications based on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Leveraging web content management components of AEM.
- Provide technical guidance to the Digital team on best use of Adobe Marketing Cloud capabilities.
- Evolve and deliver the Company’s Adobe component management strategy including driving standardization to enable re-use
- Manage the relationship with Adobe
- Lead weekly operational Adobe meetings and attend monthly Adobe Steer Co.
- Serving as a technical escalation point and monitor performance which are in line with SLAs.
- Monitor usage of the licenses and understand the business needs.
- Enabling sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Skills and Attributes Required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – able to adapt communication style to multiple stakeholders and cultures
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational ability to further the market insights, technology and business cases.
- Superior analytical skills and problem solver who can make smart simplifying assumptions
- Experienced working with committee boards, digital teams, third party suppliers and content managers.
Qualifications or Knowledge Required
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products.
- Experience with AEM components and architecture.
- Adobe Experience Cloud products
- More than 7 years+ experience, including digital delivery and management on a project
- Experience delivering large-scale global digital transformation in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience implementing Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar digital marketing product suite
- Demonstrate experience and architectural understanding of a product including connecting functional elements to technical components
- Experience delivering digital products for the automotive industry is strongly desired
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]