£40000 - £55000 per annum + 50% OTE
3 months ago
Would you like to build upon your career in digital sales with the market leader; one of the fastest growing companies in online marketing and in an international environment?
This advertising tech leader is a premium discovery platform that helps connect marketers to their target audience through personalised recommendations on the world's leading publishers. Using proprietary interest and behavioural data to capture audience's attention all the way to inspiring their next action. With over 700 employees globally this company is positioned as the leading technology business across native advertising!
My client seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Agency Sales manager to join their commercial team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving agency digital revenue by leveraging the industry's leading content and native discovery solution for marketers, brands and media agencies in Northern Europe, as well as managing existing accounts, sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into partners.
- Proven track record in advertising technology and / or media sales
- Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural people-person with an existing agency/brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
- Agency contacts
- Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
- A willingness to "get stuck in" and be proactive
- A team player who thrives on strong collaboration
- Organised - there is a lot to do!
- Understanding and knowledge of the native, ad-tech, performance marketing and programmatic landscape
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Sales Division
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.