12 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. 2012 proved to be an award winning year for them, they achieved a media agency first in 2012 by winning both the Grand Prix at the Cannes Media Lions Awards and the Grand Prix at The IPA Effectiveness Awards in the same year. In 2013 they won one of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolade there is in the business!
With a team of around 280 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
- You will be driving strategy across the agency’s global brands
- You will be working within the wider Performance team, working alongside the PPC, SEO and Programmatic teams
- You will be managing internal and external stakeholders
- You will be leading an award- winning Affiliate team
- You will currently be in an Affiliate role with at least 5 years’ experience, whether that be through an Agency or client-side
- You can manage and develop high profile client affiliate programmes and campaigns
- You can lead a team with ease and pride yourself on being highly motivational
- You can achieve high client service scores
- You have experience of pitching
- You have a strong understanding of the wider digital market, ie PPC, SEO, content, social
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Holly Simpson – [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson