3 days ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organisation.
With a substantial international team, this Agency strives to be at the forefront of global media and work in partnership with their clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference. As a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
The agency is looking for someone like you join the Affiliates team as an Affiliate Group Manager, operating as the point of escalation across all of their clients. As an Affiliate Group Manager you will lead a growing team, drawing upon your technical knowledge and passion for the digital world to deliver innovative campaigns. As well as working closely with Affiliate Networks, internal and external stakeholders, you will work very closely with all other channels within digital marketing.
- You will currently be in an Affiliate role with at least four years’ experience, whether that be through an Agency, network side or client-side
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You are have a solid understanding and background of Affiliates and the wider digital advertising world
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox