£40,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
My client are a leading Digital Sports outfit pioneering the way in which you watch your favourite events across the globe. Whether it’s the World Cup, Winter Olympics or Six Nations that will have you glued to your screens throughout 2018, these guys are revolutionising the way fans consume premium live sport.
You will take responsibility for leading all Affiliate operations across the company from generation of new leads to optimisation of existing partnerships.
- 2-3 years’ experience of affiliate programme management
- A champion of affiliate marketing with specialist knowledge of the affiliate landscape and how affiliates fits into the overall marketing mix
- Good knowledge of the technical aspects of affiliate tracking and reporting
- Ability to work with and collaborate with colleagues across other media disciplines
- Advanced Excel skills and be highly numerate and comfortable working with data to deliver insights
- Confident communicator with strong presentation skills
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s most highly rated digital platforms. If you are looking for a dynamic, established tech brand with beautiful offices and a culture of creativity then do not hesitate to apply.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Dave Case - [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.