£45,000 - £50,000
5 months ago
My client is an award-winning, high-growth technology business looking to build upon the overwhelming success they have experienced over the last 5 years. They are looking for an Affiliate Manager to drive and support marketing activities, nurture affiliates, build relationships and ultimately ensure smooth new programme launches.
You will take responsibility for leading all Affiliate operations across the company from generation of new leads to optimisation of existing partnerships.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most highly rated technology providers in the UK. If you are looking for a dynamic, established tech brand with beautiful offices and a culture of creativity then do not hesitate to apply.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates including the production of partnership collateral, proposals and offers
- Working with the affiliate networks and with affiliates to create exposure plans, campaigns and to support promotions and new product launches.
- Propose and implement paid partner advertising through media buys and tenancy deals
- Updating creative, offers and promotions in line with broader marketing promotions. Coordination with the marketing teams to drive balanced and complementary campaigns
- Collaboration with the internal creative teams to continuously improve landing pages, affiliate user flows and overall marketing campaigns through the affiliate network
- Analyse and report on affiliate and partner performance to measure effectiveness
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here