£65000 - £70000 per annum
30 days ago
Affiliates Director | Client-side - Media Owner | £70,000
As part of a leading Media Owner in the UK, you will have the opportunity to take full autonomy of the affiliates function and build it from the ground up. The position will be based in Central London and you will be a part of a dynamic, flexible and modern working environment, complete with excellent benefits and a fantastic team culture!
Reporting into the CMO, you will take full control of building out the affiliates function for a brand that already possess a huge audience. Your responsibilities include:
- Review and continuously develop the affiliate roadmap
- Manage relationships with affiliate networks to maximise the value of company partnerships
- Actively seek new partners in the affiliate space
- Lead negotiations with all affiliate and direct partners to drive the best possible value
- Lead the affiliates team, providing a creative and engaging environment by modelling results driven behaviours
- Work closely with product and development teams to drive enhancements and innovation in the affiliates platform
- Deep knowledge and understanding of affiliate systems and landscape
- Proven track record of success in affiliate roles at a senior level
- A track record of building rewarding partnerships with affiliate networks and direct third parties
- Proven track record of successful negotiations with key players in the affiliates market
- A positive, collaborative communication style with proven track record of building relationships
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams and role modelling great leadership behaviours
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox