12 days ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands including PepsiCo, Sony, Channel 4 & Easyjet. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
This multiple award-winning agency are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Affiliates Senior Executive to join their growing Affiliates team. We are looking for someone passionate about Affiliates and its place within the wider digital landscape as it evolves.
As an Affiliates Senior Executive, you will sit in within the digital department and work on campaigns for a variety of EMEA clients, across sectors from an enviable client portfolio. This spans strategy optimisation, client management and ensuring best in class campaign execution.
The role combines a both an Affiliates specialist mentality in terms of building a product but access to some of the UK’s leading brands through the agencies media planning and buying heritage. As an agency they are driven by courage, curiosity and optimism. Their people are curious in that they are constantly driven to learn more, courageous in that they are willing to share their ideas and optimistic in their approach to teamwork and support. Although this role is initially a 6 months contract, it can look to go permanent afterwards
- 18 month’s experience of Affiliates
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines
- Ability to liase with different clients
- A passion for affiliates
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a range of Affiliates and lead generation technologies
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox