£35,000 to £40,000
about 1 month ago
One of the UK’s leading news brands are looking for an agency account manager to join their multi-media team.
The role will be responsible for generating digital advertising and print revenue from a specific agency group and their respective trading desks.
Salary up to £40k plus bonus (uncapped) and benefits.
- Working closely with the Group Head of Digital to drive revenue from the agency territory.
- Work with agencies who are looking after some of the world’s leading brands in their respective industries.
- To be the go to person, internally, for the companies digital advertising offering.
- Play a key role in developing and driving their digital platform forward both internally and externally.
- Work across multiple sections in their national market leading newspaper.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Agency contacts is a must, but flexible on specific patch.
- Digital experience across a variety of channels including, but limited to; programmatic, display, mobile and video.
- Understanding of the wider digital landscape across multiple verticals.
- Strong and proven experience in selling print advertising either across magazines or national press.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Brant Palin – [email protected]
Consultant – Digital sales
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Brant Palin or follow the link - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brant-palin-14111254/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox