£35,000 to £40,000
9 months ago
One of the UK’s leading news brands are looking for an agency account manager to join their multi-media team.
The role will be responsible for generating digital advertising and print revenue from a specific agency group and their respective trading desks.
Salary up to £40k plus bonus (uncapped) and benefits.
- Working closely with the Group Head of Digital to drive revenue from the agency territory.
- Work with agencies who are looking after some of the world’s leading brands in their respective industries.
- To be the go to person, internally, for the companies digital advertising offering.
- Play a key role in developing and driving their digital platform forward both internally and externally.
- Work across multiple sections in their national market leading newspaper.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Agency contacts is a must, but flexible on specific patch.
- Digital experience across a variety of channels including, but limited to; programmatic, display, mobile and video.
- Understanding of the wider digital landscape across multiple verticals.
- Strong and proven experience in selling print advertising either across magazines or national press.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Digital sales
0203 8692045 | [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile