4 months ago
You will be part of a rapidly growing ad tech start-up that will innovate the world of mobile advertising. With their technology, they build the bridge between real-world consumer behaviour and digital advertising! They are a neutral mobile data exchange, bringing together advertisers and data providers in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way.
They are seeking someone who is ambitious, thirsty and highly effective to help expand into the Italian market to further the company as a category leader in data-driven advertising. Experience in digital advertising and good connections with media buyers and top advertisers is essential. The successful candidate needs to be a team player who will take full ownership of growing their client portfolio in the Italian market. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Continue to grow your already strong network within media agencies, trading desk and direct advertisers.
- Working as a consultant with major customers to optimise their advertising.
- You manage your sales pipeline in coordination with other teams proactively, while maintaining a high level of service for your clients.
- Negotiate and close data usage contracts with your client portfolio.
- You know how to answer to agencies and to work effectively under pressure.
- You are comfortable with technology and ad operation, with ability to troubleshoot your campaigns.
- You will report directly to the VP Demand EMEA, based in London
- You are based in Milano, Italy.
- You have from 2 to 5 years of experience in the online media world and data-driven digital advertising solutions, as sales or account.
- You are proficient in face-to-face sales and cold calling.
- You have excellent commercial awareness and can spot a great business opportunity
- Previous experience in mobile or programmatic is a benefit.
- Italian is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]