£65,000 - £75,000
5 months ago
One of the biggest names in Analytics & Data Science, with one of the most lauded and high pedigree customer science teams in Europe, are looking for an Analysis Manager to become a vital part of their growing team. The right person will be driven by data science, enjoy working in a large, collaborative team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Work strategically with Client Directors & Regional Business Heads to set the customer strategy for the client
- Create analytical project briefs and set the entire roadmap from start to finish
- Oversee all analytical solutions. Scope and autonomously manage projects from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to clients and market partners
- Manage a team of analysts and data scientists and give mentorship regularly, ensuring they carry out their role to the best of their abilities
- Decide the recruitment plan and play an important role in the growth of the team
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Advanced SQL
- R or Python is good to have but not essential – you will need to understand concepts and analytical methodologies to a good level
- Data story telling
- Solution design and development
- Experience with nay other Big Data technologies is advantageous
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here