City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bens
3 months ago
Analyst - Worldwide Media & Marketing - Central London - £30,000
The Analyst team will receive some of the very best training and development as this is their first big move or someone to transition in to customer and marketing analytics. The Analyst will also using some of the most innovative techniques with key tools such as R, SQL and SAS. The ethos is team collaboration, support, continuous upskilling, clear career progression and to have lots of fun while they do it!
- To be creative with data to answer business problems
- To work on various analytical projects using SQL, R and SAS
- To take client briefs and work collaboratively to fins the solution
- To go over and above the project brief by finding new approaches to analytics and marketing insight
- To engage with clients if you're keen to
- Data manipulation, deep dive analysis, drawing insight from data for data storytelling
- 1-2 years in an analytical role
- SQL experience ideal; R or SAS great to have
- Previous exposure to working in a marketing or insight environment is a plus, but not essential
- Desire to learn
- Willingness to get involved in a multitude of exciting analytical projects which will differ from week to week, month to month
- Be happy to work with different brands and global names ranging from sports, retail, financial services, telecoms, fashion, eCommerce and more
- Keen to work in a large team where people bounce ideas and constantly learn from each other
- Comfortable with career progression at your own pace
- A team player keen to work in a fun, buzzy and proactive office environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.