City of London, London
29 days ago
Analyst - Digital & Adtech - £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + bens
Sphere Digital are proud to be working with one of the biggest names in analytics are looking for an Analyst to join their thriving business in the adtech and digital space. The right person will be driven by advanced analytics, enjoy working in a large, collaborative team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Hands on analysis of the customer database using the full range of tools and technologies available (Python, R, SQL)
- Manage projects and ensure analytics projects are delivered to schedule
- Create actionable insights
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to your peers when needed
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods in order to enhance your own development
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Naturally analytically minded and have a love of problem solving
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience SQL, ideally in a commercial setting
- R or Python is good to have but not essential - you will need to understand concepts and analytical methodologies to a good level
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox