8 months ago
One of the biggest names in Analytics & Data Science, with one of the most lauded and high pedigree customer science teams in Europe, are looking for an Analyst to become a vital part of their growing team. The right person will be driven by data science, enjoy working in a large, collaborative team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Hands on analysis of the customer database using the full range of tools and technologies available (Python, R, SQL)
- Manage projects and ensure analytics projects are delivered to schedule
- Create actionable insights
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to your peers when needed
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods in order to enhance your own development
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience SQL, ideally in a commercial setting
- R or Python is good to have but not essential – you will need to understand concepts and analytical methodologies to a good level
- Experience with nay other Big Data technologies is advantageous
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here