£35,000 – £50,000 plus bonus
14 days ago
My client is the go to consultancy for leading ecommerce brands and agencies, who are seeking to bring their programmatic buying inhouse. They are one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world with offices currently in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London, and Singapore.
- Manage execution and performance of programmatic campaigns through the full account management lifecycle including kick-off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, and campaign optimization
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Partner with sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Offer expert advice for clients on implementing designing and facilitating the adoption of an analytics product and providing bespoke support for clients leveraging Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Adobe, etc
- 2/3 plus years in an Analytics focused role
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Premium / 360
- Functional knowledge of Site Testing Platforms (Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - financial services and e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Sales Experience a plus
- Functional Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work in Europe
- Fluent German is preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox