£12000 - £95000 per annum + bens+bonus
about 1 month ago
Analytics Director - London - £95,000 - £120,000
Sphere are proud to be working with an award-winning data agency offering advanced analytical solutions and creative analytical approaches to a large portfolio of clients. We're looking for an Analytics Director to lead the data science team and define the vision and roadmap for the business.
- Extensive experience in managing an analytics or data science team and business practise within a client service or agency background
- Someone with vision to be a transformational leader and drive change
- Ability to create data strategies, be a thought leader and data evangelist
- To drive complete focus on customer success and design successful programs from conception to inception
- Develop an environment of trust and respect and to forge significant relationships with the wider business
- Define metrics and build measurement plans to tie in all business-impacting analytics and data science objectives
- A passion for data science and demonstrable knowledge of core stats knowledge and applying these skills into a marketing science setting
- Previous roles in machine learning or statistical analytics in a marketing science - multi-variate testing. Clustering, personalisation, ad targeting
- Knowledge or exposure in digital analytics tools such as Adwords, Marin, Google Analytics
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, R, Python, SAS/SPSS in previous roles
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 /
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Sam King https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelking/
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox