8 months ago
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
We are hiring for an experienced manager to head up our Analytics team at Sphere. We are looking for someone in their element when supporting and developing a team of senior and junior consultants. Someone confident delivering a significant revenue performance whilst providing account directorship to some of Sphere’s highest spending and most important customers, the Analytics Manager will provide sales leadership to consultants and senior consultants whilst providing invaluable market insight and plans for the expansion of our business to the directors and senior management team.
Developing Your Business: You as a recruiter
- Win new business from strategically important clients for yourself, your team and other teams across Sphere in the UK and Internationally
- Develop and lead key accounts across our business
- Pitching Sphere’s various services and teams to new and existing clients
- Developing and “owning” senior level industry contacts who you can leverage as personal “brand ambassadors”
- Own a senior network of contacts who you can leverage for future business and industry insight
Knowing your market
- Be present at events in the UK and Internationally
- Contribute to Sphere’s marketing efforts in areas like holding events and generating compelling and insightful content
Managing the recruitment process
- Working on the right business, with the right clients, for the right fee – use the “Sphereway” philosophy to finding good business
- Work on planned recruitment assignments, a number of which are retained and exclusive.
- Can demonstrate both leadership and ability to manage a team
- Able to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally with credibility
- Outstanding sector knowledge, experience and contacts
- Great commercial acumen, an inquisitive nature and able to “find a way” to get results
- A positive, can do mindset and a supremely strong work ethic
- An ambitious nature and a desire to build a great career and progress and develop!
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company iPhone
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox