£65,000 - £75,000
4 months ago
Sphere are proud to be working with a company who are defying all market conditions to continue to excel with their offering and continue to grow in employee numbers week on week. We are now looking for an Analytics Manager who will play an important role in scaling the analytics capabilities so that understanding consumer behaviour is the spine of the business.
Here, data is taken seriously, data has actual investment and data has backing from the CEO down; it has played an important part in its growth so far and will continue to do so.
- Work in conjunction with the Analytics Director to own and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of analytics initiatives
- To continue to make data at the forefront of the wider teams thinking; to translate your recommendations in to revenue making solutions
- Mange a small team of analysts and take ownership of development and training
- Be central to setting the analytical roadmap
- Create effective solutions based on your experience and expertise in order help realise the commercial and strategic benefits for the wider business
- Take a strategic approach in targeting and understanding customer behaviour as a framework for your team
- To ensure all analytics projects are delivered with the utmost professionalism and high standard
- To champion an enjoyable work environment in line with the business ethos and objectives
- To love what you do, on a daily basis, keep every day different, find time for personal development and work in a passionate way!
- To have an open mind to continue to learn and develop your own skills
- Educated in a numerate degree
- Experience of managing teams in a previous role
- Solid communication skills and a knack for making complex concepts simpler for a less technical audience
- Knowledge of statistics and/or machine learning in a commercial setting
- A high ability to develop solutions for consumer insight, data modelling and segmentation
- Skills in; SQL, R, SAS, Python
- Data visualisation skill desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here