7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Product Manager to join the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe. They are also one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. Working as part of the brand team you will be instrumental in helping to lead the business to the next exciting phase in a fast paced and diverse environment. You will help lead the creation and development of strategic brand / product plans.
- You will be involved in product development from concept to delivery, working with P&L and budgets.
- Work collaboratively with the design, editorial, PR, social, marketing, commercial and operations team for delivery of high profile launches.
- Assist in the management of launches.
- Assist in regular internal reports and presentations.
- Support the Commercial team with sourcing of promotional items.
- Ideally at least 2 years Product / Brand Management experience in the Beauty industry.
- Solid understanding of the beauty industry market trends and innovations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.