4 months ago
Working with this brand on their global media strategy means you get to work with a market leader in technology. All recent campaigns they have led have been inspired and engaging with people and businesses worldwide!
You will work with the agency team who have a culture that rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future facing and their client mirrors this. They provide an opportunity for individuals to shine at all levels but are specifically looking for ambitious leaders.
Other key things to note are that there are a number of key leadership team members who are influential in the industry, have invaluable influence and phenomenal business women and men. They have a leading leadership team who have developed and bought on some of the biggest household names in the industry and won a quarter of a million pounds in new business in the last 12 months! Does this sound like the kind of team you want to join?
With creative campaigns and exceptional UK and global strategy the team is set up to service this long standing account well. It is a smooth and collaborative relationship and they are looking for and Associate Director of Global Planning to be a leader in the team as well as with the client.
- Regional and local market leadership, specifically in Media planning, coordination and digital credibilty
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly in the client team, delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling the media team to new and existing clients.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of offline (esp. TV, Print, Radio, OOH)
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- They want someone who is all about asking those “bigger picture” questions and able to challenge the client in their thinking, someone who is really passionate and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as well as an expert in traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here