25 days ago
This agency is a world-leading specialist in communications for young people, families and entertainment with a focus in the toys and games industry.
They centralise their global operations through a carefully selected agency partner network in order to ensure their clients’ business is given the care and attention required by supplier partners.
Their can-do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business through their professional development programme and search for ambitious new team members.
- Senior account management of both UK and International business, with a strong client-liaison focus to ensure that strategy and plans are in line with client briefs.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with clients through clear communication and exceeding client expectations to ensure positive word of mouth and client referrals that help the business to grow.
- Largely focused on AV, particularly TV planning and buying (preparing presentations, overseeing TV delivery and liaising with clients), with the ability to assist the digital strategy team to ensure cohesive campaigns.
- Working in a collaborative environment, in a tight-knit team who work hard and focus on delivering within working hours, so they can maintain a sociable work life balance with monthly socials and out of office activities.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services and Director of Business Development.
- You will be an experienced Senior Account Manager or Associate Director, with at least 4 years’ experience working in a media agency environment.
- Experience both planning and buying across AV, with a particular focus on TV, and the use of industry planning and buying tools such as Media Ocean, TGI and Ad-dynamix to do so.
- Assist with digital strategy to ensure coherent campaign management.
- Be a team player who isn’t afraid to muck in and get involved in all aspects of the campaign, from taking the brief, planning, buying, presenting to clients and media owners, and reporting post-campaign analysis, with a focus on ensuring the smooth running of campaigns.
- Be organised, highly numerate and have an ability to work under pressure to meet campaign deadlines.
- Be willing to grow and progress your career in a specialist independent agency, to become a long-term part of the future of the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox