about 1 month ago
This agency is a world-leading specialist in communications for young people, families and entertainment with a focus in the toys and games industry. They centralise their global operations through a carefully selected agency partner network to ensure their clients’ business is given the care and attention required by key partners. Their can-do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business through their professional development programme and search for ambitious new team members.
- Largely focused on AV, particularly TV planning and buying (preparing presentations, overseeing TV delivery and liaising with clients), with the ability to assist the digital strategy team to ensure cohesive campaigns.
- Senior account management of both UK and International business, with a strong client-liaison focus to ensure that strategy and plans are in line with client briefs.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with clients through clear communication and exceeding expectations; overall ensuring positive feedback and client referrals that help the business to grow.
- Working in a collaborative environment, in a tight-knit team who work hard and focus on delivering within working hours, so they can maintain a sociable work life balance with monthly socials and out of office activities.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services and Director of Business Development.
- Experience both planning and buying across AV, with a focus on TV, and the use of industry planning and buying tools such as Media Ocean, TGI and Ad-dynamix to do so.
- You will be an experienced Senior Account Manager or Associate Director, with at least 4 years’ experience working in a media agency environment.
- Assist the digital strategist to ensure coherent campaign management & strategy.
- Be a team player who isn’t afraid to muck in and get involved in all aspects of the campaign, from taking the brief, planning, buying, presenting to clients and media owners, and reporting post-campaign analysis, with a focus on ensuring the smooth running of campaigns.
- Be organised, highly numerate and have an ability to work under pressure to meet campaign deadlines.
- Be willing to grow and progress your career in a specialist independent agency, to become a long-term part of the future of the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox