£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Audience Development Manager - Media Owner - up to £60,000.
We are looking for seasoned editorial professional who has a background in audience development to join one of the biggest media owners in the world! This is a very exciting opportunity to be one of the first audience development hires in the UK and work for a global brand.
As Audience Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the UK audience development strategy on multiple external platforms, growing distribution on platforms utilizing multiple channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading in the development of an audience development strategy across channels including SEO and social media.
- Management of RSS feed delivery
- Strong news judgement, working across multiple verticals including entertainment, news and lifestyle
- Management of key stakeholders
- Working closely with the wider audience development team in the US to ensure that strategies are aligned
- Proven experience in growing audiences organically
- Strong experience of Omniture, and using data driven insights to continually develop an audience development strategy
- Experience working in a fast-paced media owner
- Experience working with distribution platforms including Apple News, MSN and Flipboard would be hugely beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.