City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
AV Account Director - retail client
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
You will be joining an award winning Media department comprised of about 100 across TV, VOD, Broadcast, and Video activation. The team work across over 40 clients, but you will specialise on working for this FMCG giant who is best in class for fun and exciting media.
As an AV Account Director you will work closely with the comms planning team and the business directors to focus mainly on delivering innovate media. We need an experienced Implementational Planning / Investment Associate Director who can run a dedicated team of media specialist, across all AV channels, including TV, Online Video, Addressable TV, OOH TV, Cinema and Radio for one of the UK's biggest and most forward-thinking advertisers. You will also be a key internal point of contact for the client across the different teams.
- Able to demonstrate advanced understanding of media market dynamics and trading/ negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to interrogate a brief and deliver an innovative plan within budget
- Create great media plans, and provide guidance to those with less experience
- You will be confident with clients and clear in delivering our agency point of view and recommendations
- Have excellent relationships with media owners
- Familiar with a range of media technology including but not limited to; Techedge, BARB, Media Ocean, TGI, NRS, Comscore, Rajar, Postar, TGI, Media Multiplier, Touchpoints
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- Hands on, with problem solving abilities and a "can do" approach (someone who is a thinker and a doer)
- Ability to tell compelling implementation stories (with the aim to interweave roles, flighting, weights, formats of different media and how they interrelate)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.