West London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
21 days ago
AV Account Manager - Investment Specialist Agency - West London
This is a fantastic agency who are focused on exploring new perspectives through their media planning and buying. They blend data, technology and specialists in order to deliver the best possible ROI for their clients. Situated across 95 markets, this agency focuses on growing businesses at the heart of their media planning and buying.
The investment team is organically grown, with a focus on working hard, forging meaningful relationships both internally and externally and delivering successful media campaigns with fantastic ROIs. The team is very positive, driven and sociable, and they're looking for someone like-minded to come on board and join them.
- They are looking for an Investment Account Manager. The role entails buying and planning across AV channels, specifically TV, Radio, Cinema and VOD within the AV Team.
- Be a key contact on this client's account, building strong relationships with AV media owners, auditors and clients.
- Managing account executives to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard, targets are met and proactively looking at opportunities to drive additional value across AV team.
- Creating post-campaign analysis reports, ensuring KPIs and audit specifics are achieved. Presenting this both internally and externally.
- Keeping on top of market developments within AV and completing all learning and development opportunities.
- You will have at least 2.5 years' agency experience, planning and buying across Audio Visual channels with good industry knowledge and experience of standard buying/planning systems and tools across AV channels.
- Proficient in use of all buying systems including Caria, Prisma, Mediaoceon, Spot Dashboard, Addynamix, Techedge and or Infosys.
- Have proven strong communication skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone, with existing media owner relationships.
- You will be able to coach mentor and develop team members and manage the workloads of the team.
- You will be a fantastic team player who enjoys getting involved with team socials, helping out team members and being a positive member of the team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox